It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home Stockport.
Right at Home Stockport provide premium quality homecare to adults with physical and learning disabilities and the elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Deputy Care Manager for our growing office in Stockport, to manage and develop the business and ensure compliance at all times.
Why join Right at Home Stockport?
- Competitive salary – Up to £32,000 dependant on experience
- A very generous performance-based bonus structure
- Right at Home network awarded Workbuzz 5 Star Employer Status
- Awarded Top 20 Home Care Group
- Rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission
- Ongoing support – we value our Managers and offer a full support system, ongoing training to enhance skills and business knowledge as well as dedicated compliance support to achieve outstanding CQC reports.
- A voice – regular Manager Forums to share ideas, challenges and ensure your needs are being met.
We are looking for an individual with the strength and determination to support us in taking our business to the next level. Under the direction of the Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the holistic delivery of outstanding care across our territory. You will have exceptional people management and communication skills to support and coach our fantastic team of CareGivers. This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focussed in achieving operational goals and targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- To assist in the responsibility of staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff
- Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively – implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs
- To recruit, select and effectively supervise the staff team
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold, or be working towards, QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores
- Junior management experience of service provision in the care industry
If you have experience as a Deputy Manager, Care Manager, NHS Deputy Ward Manager or Unit Manager we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have care manager experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from care roles to apply, for example: Senior Team Leader, Team Leaders, Field Care Supervisor or Senior Care Assistant. This could be your new career, with the full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.