Experienced Care Assistant – Camden, Hampstead and Highgate
UK based applicants only
Right at Home Camden, Hampstead and Golders Green cover a large area of North London including, Camden, Hampstead, Golders Green, Brent, Haringey and Chelsea and Kensington.
Hourly Rate: £11.50 – £12.50 plus enhanced rates for bank holidays
Hours per week: Flexible hours
Are you an experienced care assistant looking for career development with an employer that values and rewards hard work?
We are looking for caring, friendly and reliable individuals who love helping others. We want individuals who want to make a difference to the lives of our clients by providing the highest level of care.
If you’re looking for:
- Real career progression and the opportunity to shine
- Excellent pay and rewards
- Lots of support from a team that genuinely cares
- A generous mileage allowance and other employee benefits
- A great team of people and clients to work with
Then working for Right at Home Camden, Hampstead and Golders Green as a Care Assistant is a great opportunity for you.
We have a preferred visit time of one hour and we match and personally introduce our Care Assistants to their clients. Continuity is important, so you and your clients get to know each other! We always allow sufficient time to include travel to ensure both our clients and Care Assistants are valued and respected.
Pay and benefits:
- Excellent pay rates up to £12.50 per hour depending on experience
- Flexible working hours that work around your lifestyle
- Paid Mileage £0.50p per mile
- Industry-leading training programme
- Career progression opportunities (for those who want it)
- Refer a friend scheme paying up to £100 per successful introduction
- Regular support, training and supervision, including out of hours support.
- Paid 28 days Annual leave (inclusive of the bank holidays, Pro Rata)
- Free Blue Light Card
- Company pension available
- Full PPE
- Quarterly & Yearly Bonus Scheme
- Paid training & DBS (Induction, refreshers and e-learning)
Duties will include:
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Food preparation
- Social support
Right at Home is an award-winning home care company with a professional and ‘can do’ approach. We can offer you work close to your home with flexible hours.
If you are passionate about helping older people to have peace of mind, quality of life and independence, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
This position is also subject to a DBS check and satisfactory reference checks. Proof of right to work in the UK is required.