It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home Stockport.
Right at Home Stockport provide premium quality homecare to adults with physical and learning disabilities and the elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation world-wide and are recognised as one of the top industry leaders in the UK.
A new and exciting opportunity has become available to join our fantastic team as our Recruitment Coordinator. We are looking for a highly experienced and enthusiastic professional who is keen to take on a stimulating role that will support us in shaping the future of our award-winning business.
· Competitive salary – Up to £26,000
· Award winning training with access to online and in-person training courses
· Ongoing support with your work-life balance being a priority
· Opportunity to learn from other Recruitment Coordinators across our network
· Be part of a really passionate team
· Progression opportunities through our extensive career pathway
We are looking for someone who is creative and forward thinking in their recruitment process. At Right at Home Stockport we only recruit passionate like-minded individuals who genuinely want to offer the best quality service at all times. Therefore, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who will put time and effort in to finding these key qualities in every new member of our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
· Liaising with the Business Owner and Registered Manager with regards to CareGiver recruitment requirements
· Placing job advertisements, online in local papers and within the local community or as appropriate to the role
· Dealing with vacancy enquiries and sending application forms and psychometric assessments to potential candidates and collating the results to support the interview process
· Shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and conducting phone screenings and face to face interviews
· Ensuring all applicant paperwork is fully completed as per Right at Home UK and statutory requirements, and is signed and countersigned
· Checking of all ID documents against application paperwork and applying for Enhanced DBS documents for all applicants and tracking the progress of each application where required
· Record and manage the source and sustainability of all CareGivers to support recruitment and retention strategies
Qualifications and Experience
· Experience in a customer service setting, building up relationships – Essential
· Use of an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) – Desirable
· Good understanding of jobs boards and social media platforms – Desirable
· Previous care recruitment experience – Desirable
Skills and Attributes:
· Has the desire to make a real difference and greatly improve an already well-established business
· Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
· Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours
· Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
· Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships
· Strong administration skills and ability to manage multiple work loads
· Willingness to call candidates out of normal office hours in the evenings or weekends as and where required
If you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant, HR Assistant, Recruitment Resourcer or Field Care Supervisor we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have recruitment experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from care roles to apply, for example: Senior Care Assistant, hospitality Field Care Supervisor or Deputy Care Manager. This could be your new career, with the full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Right at Home is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics