We are actively recruiting an organised, reliable, and caring Team Leader for our growing office. Right at Home Chippenham delivers high-quality, trusted care and support to adults living in the comfort of their own home.
What we offer our Team Leaders:
- Competitive salary of £22,000 per annum plus bonuses (OTE £24,838)
- Access to award winning training and ongoing professional development
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- Recognition and rewards for hard work
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’ supportive team who put quality at the heart of everything they do
As a Team Leader for Right at Home Chippenham, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications to your team of care assistants. You must be extremely personable as you will be working with the entire team to make sure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide support to our caregivers in their day-to-day job
- Onboard new carers and introduce them to clients
- Participate in new client assessments, complete and update care plans and risk assessments.
- Maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
- Monitor, supervise and mentor all care assistants
- Ensure the recording of all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, achieving targets and delivery within budgets
- Deliver care calls as required in emergencies and gaps in rota
- Ensure outstanding compliance across the business and to support the business in achieving a minimum of “Good” in CQC inspections
- Take a turn on a rota basis including weekends to manage the office on-call telephone support service
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered
- To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively – implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs
- To arrange and deliver induction training and assess the competency of care assistants completing the Care Certificate to meet the Company’s recruitment needs.
- To oversee rostering of care visits within designated area, ensuring continuity of Caregivers and a high quality of work for each team member.
We cover Chippenham, Calne, Melksham, Malmesbury and surrounding areas, therefore local area knowledge is highly desirable.
Requirements of a Team Leader:
- You must hold a valid driving licence and access to a reliable car – Essential
- Experience within a health care environment
- Use of a scheduling / HR / recording system
- Relevant qualification, such as Health and Social Care NVQ or Care Certificate
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
- Self-motivated and flexible, with a willingness to participate in an on-call system for out of office hours
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships
If you have experience as a Field Care Supervisor, Senior Care Assistant, Care Team Leader, Care Coordinator, Care Scheduler, Care Administrator or NHS Care Administrator we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail supervisors, hospitality staffing or, airline scheduling. This could be your new career, with the full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.