What does our companionship and support services include?
Thousands of families, just like yours, trust and rely upon Living Well homecare to provide companionship and support services. We provide bespoke support offering much needed companionship, help with routine household tasks or simply a friend to share interest and enjoy hobbies with.
Our companionship services include:
- Social interaction in the community
- Support with using public transport and escorting on journeys
- Respite for family carers
- Company whilst doing hobbies
- Food preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Emotional Support
- Help with every day tasks, shopping for food or clothes
- A friend to listen to or talk to
At Living Well Homecare,we offer person centred, engaging, flexible companionship and support. All of our Care Workers are matched to each of their clients through their interest and personalities building trust and genuine friendships.
You or you loved one may not necessarily need a lot of help. We’re here to support with daily activities to enable independence, well-being and preventing isolation and loneliness.
Why Choose Us?
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional quality care
2nd Floor, Unit 3
Arlington Business Park
01438 300 360